These ingredients include:
• Risking to discover and trust our authenticity and to feel, think, and act from that truth.
• Contributing and sharing our energy in our own way regardless of what form it takes and regardless of the results it brings.
• Living by our own standards rather than trying to live up to what we were taught.
• Abandoning convention in favor of individuality.
• Learning to follow our heart and our intuition rather than our head and rational mind.
• Being an alive ever-evolving and growing person rather than a robot.
Amana & Krishnananda have been a couple since 1993 and in 1995 created the Learning Love Institute. Their passion in developing this work is to teach what they have learned through their own inner journey and from being together for many years. The main focus is to inspire others to live a life full of love, creativity and inner silence.
Krishnananda is trained as a psychiatrist with degrees from Harvard and the University of California and began leading seminars in the early 1980s.
Amana has trained in Non-Violent communication, Inner Child Work, Counseling, Light Puncture and Cranio-Sacral Balancing. Over the years she has developed her own unique style of working with people that integrates intuitive perception and meditation.
Together they have trained teachers all over the world who are offering the Learning Love Work in seminars, individual and couple sessions and they have written several books describing their work and experiences; “Face to Face with Fear”, “Stepping Out of Fear”,
“From Fantasy Trust to Real Trust” and “When Sex Become Intimate.”
Read more at www.learningloveinstitute.com
SEK 10.850 + VAT = 12.900
JUN 2 Tue 8:00pm -
JUN 7 Sun 3:00pm 2020
With Amana & Krishnananda